Wet wall panels are constructed from high quality materials designed to withstand wear and tear. They are also completely waterproof and watertight, which is ideal for wet areas, shower enclosures and bathrooms. Wet wall panels are mainly used as the perfect alternative to traditional stone and marble tiling.
However, wet wall panels are versatile and have many other alternative uses including as bath panels, or in kitchens as long as they are 18cm from a heat source. They are also excellent for covering small areas in bathroom ceilings such as above a shower enclosure.
Laminate panels come in beautiful colours and finishes; a dream for any discerning homeowner. From bold and bright shades, to soft and light colours, classic or Italian accents, our panels offer you a myriad of choices when it comes to bathroom decor.
Wet Wall Panel Specifications
Our wet wall panels are a result of 30 years of manufacturing experience and expertise. They are made of a 3 layered composite which consists of a Medite MR Grade MDF. The top of the panel is covered by a high pressure laminate, while the back has a balancing laminate. The panel is held together by a high grade adhesive, and complies with EN438 standards.
This gives the wet wall panels great properties that make them much more suitable to wet areas than stone tiling including:
- Totally waterproof and watertight
- Resistant to impact and damage
- Resistant to stains, discolourations and grime
- Great insulation properties making them warmer to the touch
- Do not blister, crack, split or delaminate for over ten years
For this reason, all our wet wall panels come with a ten year manufacturer’s guarantee.
Our panels come in the following trims:
- Square Edged Laminate Shower Panel of 2400mm L x 1200mm W x 11mm thick
- Square Edged Laminate Shower Panel of 2400mm L x 900mm W x 11mm thick
- Tongue and Groove Laminate Wall Panel of 2400mm L x 585mm W x 11mm thick
- Square Edged Acrylic Panel of 2400mm L x 1200mm W x 4mm thick
- Square Edged Acrylic Panel of 2400mm L x 900mm x 4mm thick
- Square Edged Acrylic Panel of 2400mm L x 600mm W x 4mm thick
- Bull nosed/ Square Edged Vanity Surface of 2400mm L x 370mm W x 4mm thick
We supply cladding profiles in several finishes to complement your panels including polished gold, satin anodised aluminium, signal black, white and polished silver. They come in 2400mm lengths and should preferably be used with Wetwall Silicone Sealant and Adhesive.
These profiles are:
- Internal corners
- External corners
- End caps
- Bottom profiles
For all your wet wall panel needs, call us today for more information from our technical team.
You may also place your order over the phone and have it delivered to you in 3-5 days.